Learning in Rhythm
“Ed Keegan of Rhythm Connect did a wonderful job of engaging my students and tying in many different learning styles (hands-on, visual, cooperative, and auditory) during his rhythm workshop. Even though we were all playing as individuals, we were working together as a team! He brought enthusiasm and knowledge to every minute we spent with him—what a learning experience!“ ~Jacqueline Gottko, 3rd Grade Teacher–Northside School
Our Learning in Rhythm Workshops & Programs:
Rhythm Connect uses the power of rhythm to empower learning!
Our arts-in-education programs:
- Integrate the NY State Learning Standards
- Utilize a highly engaging, interactive format
- Incorporate multiple intelligences
- Address all of the learning styles
- Promote creative collaboration
- Make learning fun!
Rhythm Connect partners with educators to create a positive, healthy, and effective educational environment. With our interactive experiential learning model, we empower both teachers and students to creatively learn and have fun through doing. Learning in Rhythm also helps your school or classroom foster an even more encouraging and supportive team environment where individual differences are truly valued and not just tolerated.
Our Learning in Rhythm workshops and programs are backed by extensive research that demonstrates significant improvement to the learning environment through experiential rhythm-based learning.
Looking for ways to incorporate rhythm into your teaching?
- Drumming with Dexter: Drumming Through the Jungle–Check out Ed Keegan’s new children’s book that includes an extensive online parent-teacher guide with downloadable audio files, curriculum enhancements, and much more!
Drumming with Dexter: Drumming Through the Jungle
- Rhythm facilitation training for educators–contact Ed Keegan for more information.